ACI is the only entity solely and exclusively dedicated to training and professional development in CI/MI/SI.
We do not operate other lines of business such as conferences, syndicated research, or software. That enables us to focus on developing and delivering the best professional development experience for our students.
We have been leaders in the CI/MI/SI training environment for almost 20 years. Other training providers come and go, or offer CI-related training as one of a myriad of other business training programs. We’ve been running three programs annually and consistently since 1999.
ACI is the only accredited provider of CI education. Certified by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) since 2005, we are able to offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) to all course attendees. And, because we go through a rigorous IACET re-accreditation, you are certain to receive the highest quality CI education available.
We were the original innovators of the curriculum for this field and have been leading its development and advancement. Although other training providers have mimicked our material, no other provider innovates and improves its programs like ACI.
We are the only CI education company run by one of the co-founders of the field of CI (Ben Gilad) and the most experienced practitioner with top executive experience (Ken Sawka). Our instructors’ cumulative experience in CI exceeds 70 years.
Our faculty members have written over 100 articles and 11 books on CI.
Our alumni network numbers +9,000 and spans the entire world and the entire spectrum of industries. No other provider can point to an alumni network that matches ours in size, global presence, and industry experience.
Our training has been acclaimed as offering career development and advancement opportunities for our students as well as targeted skills training for managers involved with all aspects of business strategy and operations: business development, marketing, product management, strategic planning and market research.
Need proof? Here’s what our graduates have to say:
- Mick Lariviere (CIP-II™) recently changed jobs. Formerly at McAfee, he put our Masters’ certification on his resume. The hiring manager at his new job told him our certification was a game changer.
ACI alumni come to us when hiring and hiring managers want those who have been trained by us.
ACI has many such reports from our graduates
- “Outstanding opportunity to learn from the best!”(Stuart DeGeus, CIP-I, Vice President, Concept & Industry Intelligence at Little Caesar’s Pizza)
- “The training provided by ACI was critical in our effort to build a world-class competitive intelligence function.”
(Troy Pfeffer, CIP-II, Intelligence Dir. at Cintas)
- “An incredible set of pivotal lessons on CI. This training is an absolute must have for everyone in the CI profession.”
(Carlos Cruz, CIP-II at Chevron Philip)
- “Fuld-Gilad-Herring ACI is the most comprehensive training I’ve received. The instructors are all seasoned practitioners and the course work goes beyond the training I’ve received with other CI training. I completed the Master of CI (CIP II) and it helped with my real-world challenges. This program is the only one I know that is accredited by the IACET which helped get CEUs for my other professional certifications.”
(Ann Schiola, CIP-II, Bus. Dir. At McKim & Creed)