Anticipate Change…Minimize Risk
ACI’s courses are designed for CI professionals as well as managers and executives in functional areas such as strategic planning, marketing, sales, finance, R&D, manufacturing/operations, among others. In our program, you will:
- Learn how to analyze privately held companies and uncover the secrets of publicly available numbers
- Identify competitors’ and your own blindspots and use them to minimize strategic risks
- Create a world-class, cost-effective intelligence program that will keep your company at a competitive advantage
- Forecast competitive threats and industry structural changes that can save your job and the value of your shares
- Anticipate competitors’ moves by practicing War Games, the hottest management tool
- Gain a networking advantage with the most active alumni group in the field
- Study with the gurus who created the modern field of CI
I liked it so much I took them twice.
The best training course I have taken in a dozen years with direct, immediate applicability to our way of thinking.
The analytical frameworks examples and cases offered a clear and simple way to look at critical competitive areas.
The ACI training filled a gap in training both at work and at the undergrad and MBA levels. Practical application benefitting both new and seasoned CI professionals.
Enriching, exciting, and fun!
The academy Presents you with a complete CI multi-media library including:
- Detailed Workbooks
- Harvard Business School and other case exercises
Certification Exams for CIP®-I & Master of CI CIP®-II
CIP®-I Level Certification requires completion of courses CI 101®, CI 202®, CI 301, CI 302, CI 303. Once you have completed these courses you would be eligible to take the exam.
Master of CI CIP®-II Level Certification requires completion of courses CI 401, CI 402, CI 403 and CIP®-I certification. You cannot receive the Master of CI CIP®-II certification without first receiving the CIP®-I certification.
The exam fee for each level is $150.00 (€108 for Europe). The exam is a 50 multiple choice question exam which you would take online. You would be sent a login and a password to the URL. The passing grade is 75. Once you have logged in, you will see that you have a due date to complete the exam. Once you have completed the exam you will be able to see your score right away. You are able to stop and resume when you would like within that open window before the due date. The answers are automatically saved.
If you do not pass the first time you have one more opportunity to take a slightly different version of the exam which you will be given access to at no additional cost within a few hours after your first exam results have been sent, but it must be submitted on or before the due date. Exams received after the due date will be marked as a failing grade on your record.
Distance Course Participants: Your access to the online courses will no longer be active while taking the exam(s). The examinations are only offered at set times during the year.
Upcoming access to the exams will be scheduled for:
March 29, 2015 CIP®-I & CIP®-II exam – due date April 12, 2015