All data required by the Office of the Registrar and IACET must conform to the Federal and State of Massachusetts’ laws regarding Privacy, as well as to the FGH-ACI’s Privacy Statement as outlined below.
- FGH-ACI respects the privacy of students and visitors to their Web sites and for those that attend their courses. FGH-ACI does not collect any information through the Web site or from the seminars or workshops without the knowledge of participants or Web site visitors.
- Information about students collected through the seminar application process (either via a Web-based application, fax, mail, or telephone, will be stored in the general FGH-ACI database. FGH-ACI may use e-mail or postal addresses for notifying students and customers about upcoming events, new additions to the Web site, or other products or services offered by either FGH-ACI.
- FGH-ACI does not provide any student grades, specific attendance records, or other personally identifiable information that is collected on Web sites or during seminars to any other individual or organization for any purpose, including commercial. FGH-ACI uses the information collected to improve the content of courses, marketing literature, Web site, to enhance existing training products, and plan for new products.
- FGH-ACI will use the aggregate data collected to perform statistical analysis of the collective characteristics of program participants, as well as to analyze how and where to best use resources in the service of trainees.
- Upon receipt of a written request, a permanent record will be released to the possession of the individual. Written requests can be sent by mail, by fax, or by email. The request must specify the learner’s Registration Number to ensure the records secure release.
Anyone who feels that FGH-ACI has violated this Privacy Statement in any way, is encouraged to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that the issue can be addressed.